Mofajang Hair Color Wax
Temporary wax gives the hair copper tones and natural color.
Dyeing hair can be a hassle due to the commitment and potential damage. However, our solution offers an easy and safe way to experiment with different colors without the use of harmful chemicals. The naturally derived formula includes essential oils and organic extracts to protect and nourish hair during coloring, while carnauba wax provides strong support. Plus, the dye is free of ammonia, parabens, resorcinol, and SLS and covers hair completely. Try our product for a new color with zero commitment and zero risks of damage - easy coloring and easy washout.
WAX IN 4 STEPS
- Wash your hair and dry it until it is 80% dry.
- Take the appropriate amount of wax, and evenly rub it between your palms and fingers to prepare for applying it to your hair.
- Decide which areas of your hair you'd like to accentuate, or opt to apply the wax to your entire head.
- When you're ready to remove it, simply wash it out with warm water.
COLOR WAX: TOP TIPS
- Combine different colors to create a distinctive appearance.
- For extra volume and softness, consider drying your hair.
- Heat tools can be used in conjunction with this product.
- Use a makeup wipe to effortlessly remove excess product from the skin.
GOODBYE HARSH INGREDIENTS*
FULL OF: Water, carnauba wax, beeswax white, keratin, organ oil, tea extract for shine, softness, and extra nourishment.
*FREE OF: Ammonia, PPD, resorcinol, parabens, phthalates, gluten, SLS, titanium dioxide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is This a Hair Dye Wax?
A: No! It's a pomade! Unlike other brands, our temporary hair dye doesn't contain any wax whatsoever! What does this mean? Soft hair, soft results and no transfer. Say goodbye to stiffness, not being able to brush your hair and products that don't work on certain hair types!
Q: Will It Be Difficult to Get Out My Hair?
A: No! All it takes is one wash with or without shampoo to rinse out completely.
Q: How Long Does It Last?
A: The colour will remain in your hair until it's washed out!
Q: Will It Show on Black Hair or Do I Have to Bleach?
A: All of our colours work on dark hair. There isn't any need to bleach!
Q: Is It Okay For Me to Mix Two or More Colours Together?
A: Yes! We even recommend mixing colours to ensure you find the perfect tone for your hair!
Q: Will This Make Straight Hair Difficult to Brush?
A: Absolutely not! Our pomade is infused with hair mask properties that sooth and smooth your hair the longer you leave it in! A brush will glide through your hair and have it looking as natural as ever.
Q: Will It Come Off with Rain/Sweat?
A: No! It will only come off when you wash your hair.
Q: Does It Rub or Transfer?